My a/c is not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesertLens04_

Reaction score
On my way to work today, the temperature in the car suddenly rose. I suspect the problem is with the a/c compressor because the air wouldn’t blow cold at all. I even tried turning off and on the car, but no luck. Has anyone else had this happen with their Volkswagen? I'll call the service center tomorrow because I've been really busy lately.

Did you already check if there are compressor problems or if there is a leakage? Haven't experienced this but from my knowledge and passion for cars this might be an indicator that there is a problem with the AC compressor. Its good that you'll contact your local dealer, they'll fix this in no time don't worry.

Twice a year routine check-up will save you this trouble. if you left this un-check for some time, try to check the cabin filter, maybe it accumulated so much dirt in it. But to make sure, it's much better to visit the nearest dealer in your area.

I received a Service Action 87i1 Pressure/Temperature Sensor letter last week. I've been experiencing the same as yours too. Maybe this part is the issue. Dealer said they'll replace it for free. Will update you guys once it's done.

Join the VW IDev Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back