Much love from Cali

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeachBumSurfer

Reaction score
Hi guys!!I'm happy to be here with you and the Volkswagen ID.4! I'm looking for my first electric car and the ID.4 looks awesome. I wanna know more about what it can do and how it feels from you guys. I'm ready to have some fun and learn a lot

Last edited:
I'm a proud owner of an ID.4 AWD Pro S, and the ride quality is truly impressive. The suspension is smooth and comfortable, even on rough roads, which is a significant improvement over my previous Hyundai Kona.

Performance-wise, the ID.4 does not disappoint. It moves quickly, especially when passing slower vehicles. Even in snowy conditions, the all-wheel-drive system performed admirably.

Here's the thing: while the ID.4 excels in many areas, its charging speed could be faster, especially on longer trips. During a recent road trip through Indiana, the only available Electrify America (EA) charging station only provided speeds below 100 kW when the battery was approximately 40% charged. It's worth noting that arriving at a DC fast charger with a higher battery percentage can improve charging times.

Overall, the ID.4 AWD Pro S is an excellent SUV with a comfortable ride and impressive performance. If you're looking for an electric vehicle that prioritizes comfort and capability, this is an excellent choice. Just be aware of charging infrastructure, especially on long journeys.

Join the VW IDev Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back