Any 2024 ID.4 Owners Experiencing Hiccups?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejbassett

Reaction score
I'm totally stoked about my 2021 ID.4 now that all the software issues are sorted out after the update. It was a bit of a headache at first, but now Im all smiles. Thinking of going for the 2024 ID.4 upgrade next! Im totally smitten with it. The ID.4's SUV style and practicality are just spot on. Great range, loads of space and solid performance. Anyone out there rocking the 2024 ID4? Any hiccups with it so far?

I'm totally stoked about my 2021 ID.4 now that all the software issues are sorted out after the update. It was a bit of a headache at first, but now Im all smiles. Thinking of going for the 2024 ID.4 upgrade next! Im totally smitten with it. The ID.4's SUV style and practicality are just spot on. Great range, loads of space and solid performance. Anyone out there rocking the 2024 ID4? Any hiccups with it so far?
Just picked up my 2024 ID.4 last week! The first thing that struck me was the performance, it's noticeably faster than my 2022 Golf (the specs confirm it). Handling feels pretty similar so far. As for the range, I haven't had a long trip yet, so I'm still getting a feel for it. Overall, it's a fantastic car, I'd definitely take this over my Golf any day.

I own a 2023 AWD ID.4, and it's a great vehicle. While the software isn't perfect, it's a lot better than my previous cars. The biggest disadvantage is slower charging in cold weather due to a lack of preconditioning. AFAIK, the 2024 model appears to address this issue through improved software, efficiency, power, and torque.

Join the VW IDev Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back