Audio System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Code_Master

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought mine and I’m planning to upgrade the ID.4’s sound system since I’m not that satisfied with the stock sound. Has anyone upgraded their sound system? If so, what changes did you make? Upgraded speakers? Upgraded HU? Subs?

Focal speakers are the way to go!! I'm super happy with the quality and the difference is day and night compared to the stock ones. There's a DIY tutorial for it too. I found this on another forum, props to the original owner.

Attachments

• Upgrade the VW ID.4 audio system – Allmost Useless Tips.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Focal speakers are the way to go!! I'm super happy with the quality and the difference is day and night compared to the stock ones. There's a DIY tutorial for it too. I found this on another forum, props to the original owner.
Wow, thank you so much for the very detailed information! This is exactly what I was searching for. However, I'm realizing that doing my own car audio wiring may be out of my league 😓 I'm going to search online for 'professional car audio installation' near me to see if I can find someone who can do this.

Join the VW IDev Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back