An off-grid solar panel tracker juicing up this EV charging spot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JParkk08

Reaction score

I saw this cool video about Dartmouth College setting up an off-grid solar tracker EV charging station. I was so impressed by their efforts to a greener future! It's awesome that it runs entirely on clean solar energy that sets up in just one day and dodges expensive utility demand fees because there's no need for infrastructure, plus, this can charge 4 vehicles L2 at once. I'm all in for off-grid solar tracker EV charging stations over the regular ones coz I'm all about that sustainable lifestyle!

This is so nice to watch. I'm also planning to have mine installed with solar panels but I don't know what specific specifications I should have. Anyone here got any recommendations on what specifications I should consider?

I think its better to ask the installers or the shop where you bought the parts from and let them assess what you need and what the specifications are. Keep us updated man.

I saw this cool video about Dartmouth College setting up an off-grid solar tracker EV charging station. I was so impressed by their efforts to a greener future! It's awesome that it runs entirely on clean solar energy that sets up in just one day and dodges expensive utility demand fees because there's no need for infrastructure, plus, this can charge 4 vehicles L2 at once. I'm all in for off-grid solar tracker EV charging stations over the regular ones coz I'm all about that sustainable lifestyle!

Going completely Off Grid is very expensive. It may be more practical to install solar panels throughout your home, store excess energy, and then use it to power your home and electric vehicle. Instead of going door-to-door, look for off-grid solar installers. Many of these salespeople sell substandard systems at ridiculous rates.

Join the VW IDev Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back